Tuesday, July 29, 2008

AM I AN IT PRO?

The concept of an IT Professional lets me think deeply on what are my qualities with regards to my experiences and field as an individual.
I am a licensed Electronics and Communications Engineer. I had been exposed in the industry working under engineering department specifically in electronics products for 3 years in Taiwan.

Recently, I am working as college instructor and laboratory in-charge under the Information and Communications Department owned by Government state college institution. Since I belong to the academe, I cannot directly say that we have been exposed in actual practice an IT professional as those compared in the industry people. But, the basic foundation of all the professionals comes within the academic institution. It is only realized then, that an individual is becoming more specific in his field as IT Pro when actual practice in the industry is being experienced. But, the basic foundation of software and hardware application can be learned also within the institution, although its not more concentrated in one field of specialization as one can experience in the industry.

As an individual that belongs to the academic society, I can consider myself partly as an IT Professional as the one who give contribution to my students. And that what’s the reason why I am taking this masteral course as to enhance and develop my basic knowledge to a more useful and productive output.

9 comments:

Edris K. Pagocag said...

Bordz nindor answer mo ba...

Benjie Pabroa said...

Nice answer...

God bless..

Marnie Dave said...

Very well... Gudluck mate...

mark julius said...

nice answer bro! good luck!!!

Anjie Lapez said...

yes thats why we are here to learn more of something... nice blog... God Bless

Mj BlOggzzz... said...

nice answer sir. your really are an IT PRo.

God Bless.

MineGemar the Peacemaker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MineGemar the Peacemaker said...

Nice answer...
Have a great day!
God bless...

Yannie said...

Nice answer engineer!